Re: Lend me you ears for my Amish banjo looping

Chaz that was neat.  Like the long neck banjo a lot.

Jim

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM, chaz worm <chaz@earthwormandfire.com> wrote:
I performed this in a bar in West Virginia 6/13/2012. I utilized a vietnamese jaw harp, wood blocks and a baritone minstrel fretless banjo. I hope y'all find it more entertaining than the bar did.

http://youtu.be/gHNBkusG1Vc

Chaz Worm - Electric Light Opry
(former singer and bass for Earth, Worm and Fire)

jimgoodin.com - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance, color blue, repetitive minimalism'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Tips Across the Waters, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.