Re: MIDI Surface Controllers with LOTS of buttons

Check out Livid.  http://lividinstruments.com/index.php

My friend is writing code for their stuff and they keep coming out
with more and more things with brightly colored buttons and dials to
do amazing things in live.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos