Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

Tyler said,

> Any person who listens to pop music would know that Jason Derulo and Britney Spears (or at least their producers) loop

I bet there are lots of _loops_ in parts in Britney Spears songs but in the age of cut+paste, repetitions of sounds or recording parts (what used to be something revolutionary, the tape loop technique of the 1950s) - are ubiquitous anyway, and the fact that there are such repetitions in preproduced music isn't really that interesting anymore. I think most of Looper's Delight's loopers are liveloopers, and that is a different animal altogether - does Britney use any livelooping in her repertoire?

-Michael