Re: MIDI Surface Controllers with LOTS of buttons

If you do go iPad

http://liine.net/en/products/lemur/

$50 so its not cheap but far more robust than Touch OSC I believe (and
some say better response as well).

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos