Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

What I meant was, part of the song (at the very beginning) has the word
"Amadeus" being chanted. They
kept repeating the sample where the guy says "Amadeus" before they start
singing the word (regular
repetition). Have you ever noticed that? At the beginning, it sounds like
they used digital technology
to repeat the word "Amadeus" a few times. The digital repetition is the
looping.
Tyler Z