Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

You see, Mini-immi's like me are loop addicts; when we hear a sample that
has been repeated (not
to be confused with manual repetition), we say "Oh! It's a loop! I can't
believe it!"
Well, I wanted to know if there were any "I can't believe it's a loop"
people outside the Mini
Immi community, and I found Looper's Delight, who were like that since
1996. If you actually think
of it, the digitally repeated "what" in Derulo's Whatcha Say
(what-what-what-what-what) is the
exact same thing as Michael Peters repeating a guitar chord, technically.
Tyler Z