From: Michael Peters [mailto:mp@mpeters.de]
Sent: Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012 21:35
To: 'Tyler'
Subject: RE: livelooping.org

hi Tyler,

yes I heard of m3u - I programmed the complete www.ct-collective.com site
which uses m3u.  All its pages and all its m3u files are generated from a
database. Works fine for me.

For livelooping.org - it cannot be "moved to" Loopers Delight because
Violet, LD founder Kim Flint's widow, doesn't open LD for any changes so
far, for reasons unknown to me. Neither did she change anything
substantially on LD so far, so it is still stuck in the 90s. Please ask
her on the LD list if you can help her with LD, maybe she will change her
mind.

Livelooping.org is hosted on my server but I was not (or very little)
involved with its development.

-Michael