Re: FW: livelooping.org

Well, blind people use devices (such as Braillenotes and Braille Plus)
that can only understand mp3 and
wav and such. They can not understand embedded objects; they need to use
grab-tube.com or
other similar site to watch Youtube, because Youtube is embedded media.
Stations like klulz.com
play perfectly because of their pls use.
Tyler Z