Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:59:47 -0700
From: jakebrakesrule@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Rang III question and also I need help with clipping and distortion problem.
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

CONGRATULATIONS on receiving your new looper and join the club of folks frustrated with one thing or another with their looper!

My RC-30 gives me a pain. The multiple track switching is so counter-intuitive. And other strange design points as well.

I sold my rang. It needs a sidecar in my humble opinion for normal use. I also did not like a lot of the design elements.