Funny little instrumental looping piece: for former or current Windows 98 / XP users

Hello! Have any of you ever used Windows XP and/or Windows 98? Did you
enjoy the sounds
it made? When it booted up, when you clicked a link, when you checked your
email and at least one new
message came in? Didn't you hate that BONK sound it made when there was an
error? Well, there
is a loop-based remix of all those sounds on Youtube. I don't know who
made it, but it was
posted by Youtube user Something Unreal, and I'm guessing they did it. So,
here is the Windows
98/xp sound remix: includes log-on, error, email, click, and many more
sounds you know from the
old Microsoft days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsU3B0W3TMs
Tyler Z