Re: Funny little instrumental looping piece: for former or current Windows 98 / XP users

Fun! I was wondering what tracker that was, the info was at the end:
ModPlug Tracker. I never got into tracking but admired some mod musc
that circulated during the nineties. The mod format was perfect for
sharing one's work! Mod music was indeed related to looping.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen