Re: Rang III question and also I need help with clipping and distortion problem.

I use a little 4 channel Behringer mixer at the start of my signal chain. I plug various instruments and a mic into it and feed fx and loopers (no rang) I then adjust volumes to match with the mixer or instrument as needed. I haven't noticed any extra noise from this. I only play at home and do my shows via Ustream and such. My setup is at times noisy but just because I have so much plugged in that gets out of hand sometimes. Keep the power and audio cables separated! :)

Jeff