Gigspam-London: Looping with a drummer (revisited)

Hi loopers

I shall be performing with drummer Dave Fowler at the Luna Lounge, 7 Church Lane, Leytonstone, E11 1HG this coming Thursday evening (28th June) from 8pm, if anyone's around the East London area that night. It's just 2 minutes' walk from Leytonstone tube.

There are three groups of improvising musicians playing, so our duo will quite likely be first up!

More details at http://www.lunalounge.info/luna-lounge-events.htm (& click on 'Lune Fringe'/thurs 28th for list of other distinguished musos).

I'm not actually using a 'loop pedal' as quoted, but a laptop running Bidule & Mobius!

Anyone curious to see a live drummer who's happy to play with people like me (us?), do come along.

(It's looping, Jim, but not as we know it!)

Dave Draper

http://uk.myspace.com/davedrapermusic