RE: I feel like crap

I think looping should be an option not a compulsion. I've sometimes had to fight the temptation to hit the loop switch when it wasn't necessarily appropriate.
Sometimes it's good to have a lot of looping, a little or, (dare I say it?) none at all - it should be your servant, not your master.
Great servant though!

peace

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk