Re: Awesome looping song!!!

Boy that's a young Paul Anka!  The scary thing is I remember that and that song on 70's radio (pre-Internet kids!).  Pretty funny response Todd, love the raiser blades.  Before I watched the video and saw the blurb about mellotron I was thinking tape, cutting tape.... Pretty entertaining thread..  Next we'll have Neil Sadaka singing 'Breaking Up Is Hard to Do' with...

Jim