Re: OT: NINJAM

Ricky, err, DR. Graham,

Easy-peasy.

http://www.cockos.com/ninjam/

Scroll down to the NINJAM Server section. Are you planning on using an
Intel or pre-Intel Mac? If pre-Intel, use the ALPHA version shown as
the Server for OS X. (I just loaded it on a G5 over the weekend).

If Intel, you'll probably need to go with the Server source code and
compile it appropriately.

The config file is easy enough to figure out.

GIve a shout if we can help…Jeff Duke is an ace with this tool; he
helped with the troubleshooting over the weekend.

We're both on FaceBork, if you need a hand in real time…

Best,

Dennis
http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com