Re: Conversion to Mac!

One of the big downsides for me personally is the fact that Apple software has to be purchased through the Apple store therefore I can no longer get educational discounts from work. Bah! The discounts were substantial. I did really like Logic, though (I sold my iMac).

However, I did have some difficulty installing software ont the iMac (not Apple's stuff). Specifically, the Sampletron software. I finally gave up and installed it on my Toshiba Windows laptop!

I will probably purchase another Apple PC more than likely an iMac.

From: tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 7:12 PM
Subject: RE: Conversion to Mac!

:-)

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Kris Hartung wrote:

 Well, I did it...after 10 years of struggling and fighting with the PC and  music making, countless crashes, blue screens of death, compatibility errors,  installation issues, IRQ conflicts, etc, etc , ad nauseum, I converted to  Mac.
All I can say is I don’t know why I didn’t do this long ago.  I bought  the newest Macbook Pro, upgraded processor, memory, and flash drive.  I’m  loving it!   I had no idea what I was missing.