Re: Conversion to Mac!

<Second, I can't stand Finder and the file chooser dialogs.  I am a fast typist, when I want a file the easiest
<way for me is to type in the name and have the OS do auto-complete.  Not on a Mac.  Oh no, you're
<not supposed to TYPE on a Mac, you're supposed to wiggle and scroll and click for 5 minutes over a deep directory tree.
<And if you want to search, by golly of course you want to search the ENTIRE file system, not the directory you
<are currently in.  Yes there's that goofy button under the search box where you can select to search in just
<the folder, why the hell isn't this the default?

Jeff Check out "easy Find" for Mac:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/11076/easyfind

and Find File:
http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/30073/find-file/

I aslo hate macs finder but these have made my life easier;-)
cheers
Luis