Re: Mobius behavior

As you record and edit loops, do you see the Layer List (a horizontal
group of yellow bars which is normally in the upper left corner) growing?
If not, then check the Max Undo preset parameter.  If this is set to a
small number then we won't be saving many layers for undo and it may sound
like nothing is happening, especially if you have feedback turned down.
This should default to being empty which means infinite undo.

Jeff