Halfspeed doesn't work with Mobius and Softstep

Hello everyone,

I'm exploring Mobius since a while and I recently switched from the
fcb-1010 controller to a keith mcmillen softstep, due to its size and
cause it's usb powered.

In addition to the fact this pedal is very wayward, it seems like it can't
control the half speed function properly.
I can switch a loop to half speed, but once it is in the half speed mode,
i can't go back to normal speed with a second press. instead there appears
noise with each further press and sometimes it causes ableton, which i use
as host, to crash. I don't have this problem with any other function and
never had it before, when i used the fcb.
any ideas?

Sorry for my bad grammar ;)
Chris