Re: OT: Tangerine Dream

Another group that says they are doing a tour and come to 5 places in America. Damn.

I wish I could have gotten to see this but alas, I didn't even think they would be doing a tour. It really bothers me that they, along with just about any other group or soloist seem to pass right over the midwest region, and they should know there's a LOT of fans out here.

As for him using Dell computers. I really don't think there is much of a difference between a mac and win machine these days except for user interface and all the damn updates you always have to do with windows products. I (being a mac user) have actually grown tired of all this apple bull, especially with apple trying to tell me what I need in a computer. I need a freaking dvd drive. And I also need a blu-ray drive, both of which they don't do in laptops anymore. All I can tell you is this...my next computer will be made in pieces I buy from computer stores and it will run windows. Cause I need something super powerful for video. And I'll just use this (computer i'm on now) for web stuff.

Cheers Christophe. BTW, Any pics???
Jeffrey