Re: Recommendations for a new loop pedal...

I think Randolf Arriola does a fair amount of song-structured stuff very successfully, currently he uses a Boomerang, and  think in the past he used one of the big Boss Loopstation products... may want look into his stuff (check YouTube) and maybe inquire with him?