Re: Re: Remix?

On http://ImprovFriday.com we do a lot of 'mashing' which is in the remix camp though it's technique of layer different tracks together leaves possibly more to chance than calculated remix though there can be uncalculated remix I would think.

I co-produced a recent release of mashed work on my net label with 4 other mash producers from the community.  ImprovFriday - Mash Blue is freely available on Bandcamp at http://woodandwiremusic.bandcamp.com/.

Jim