Re: my open letter to DIGITECH (begging for a better delay based looper)

I hear you, Per. Getting the job done is really what's most important. We
guitarists, however, tend to worship the TOOLS of creation as much as the
ACT of creation itself. (No, I'm not saying that as if it's a bad thing...
silly perhaps, but not bad. ;-)