From: daniel <daniel@ithinkwethink.org>
Subject: Re: my open letter to DIGITECH (begging for a better delay based looper)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, July 16, 2012, 5:36 PM

I gotta say, I really like my rc50 -- no static (no static) no static at all. My rc20 did though after a while (had it seven years).
What I'm really sick of is Boss releasing all these loopers with the extra effects in them AND TAKING OUT THE REVERSE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5BMQ-xpTog

Which looper are you working with?

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Jeff Duke <jeffloops@gmail.com> wrote:
Hear hear Scott! As a delay pedal based looper I heartily agree!

Jeff

http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Scott Hansen <evanpeewee@gmail.com> wrote:
decided to share what i did when i was bored yesterday.

>snip

 i'm just a guitarist who likes to use delay based loopers, and am sick of all the phrase sampler loopers that
get released that really don't do anything except static loops.
thanks,
Scott Hansen