Re: Kemper Profilier Amp

I spent a long time trying to decide between the Kemper and the Axe-Fx 2.

Now that the Axe 2 has "tone matching", which is quite similar to what the Kemper does with profiling, I think it's the better buy. I'm not knocking the Kemper, since it can do some pretty amazing stuff, but I think the Axe 2 is by far the more complete package if you want fx, a ton of on-board amp models (that sound superb with the latest firmware release), frequent (comprehensive, free) firmware upgrades, tons of ins/outs, *and* now the ability to match your own amps/cabs.

To me, it's the hands-down winner.

My .02

Jeff