Re: Kemper Profilier Amp

As an AxeFx 2 user, the AxeFx gets a huge vote from me. It not only works
for electrics, but also for acoustics and basses--not just works, but
jawdroppingly, spectacularly well!

I was skeptical at first, but when I got my AF2, I quickly sold off my Two
Rocks and collection of tweed Fenders and late 60's Marshalls. It's really
like having a Pendulum, all the best electric guitar amps you ever wanted
plus a huge effects rack full of your favorite TCs and Eventides etc. with
great connectivity to PA, powered speakers, DAWs. All I have in my rack
right now is the AF2, a couple EDPs and a mixer.

In all fairness, I haven't tried the Kemper, but with the AF2 I have so
many great options at my fingertips right now that I am not even tempted.