Re: Kemper Profilier Amp

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> cliff posted this clip. one half is the real amp, the other is the axe
> fx. just in case there was still any doubt about the accuracy of
> digital models - http://www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/sherbert2plus.mp3 -
> it's channel 2 of the diezel herbert...an amp head that costs more
> than the axe fx.

Interesting! Both are good IMHO. But not the same - I guess that was
not the point of that example? When producing recordings a difference
as big as between those two examples can be crucial.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen