Re: Looking for a drum box programmer/partner...!

hi Gaël

have a listen to some of my drum programming here -
http://simeonharris.bandcamp.com/track/the-space-between-breaths - and
here - (kit drums start at 3 mins in) -
http://simeonharris.bandcamp.com/track/here-and-now - these are two
examples of purely programmed drums that are supposed to sound like a
real drummer. i also use loops and samples to construct more
electronic sounding stuff, like in this example -
http://simeonharris.bandcamp.com/track/escape

i'd be interested in creating drum parts for all ten of your tunes,
but i would consider it paid work

get in touch off list if you're interested at simeon AT simeonharris
DOT co DOT uk

sim