Re: Minimum spec PC for Abelton Live

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> I even LIKE rendering on my video stuff, or building on my game stuff,
> as I
> can go out and have a cig...!

LOL... I'm mixing a lot of music here now and the plugins I use for
EQ, limitation and reverb all work at a higher definition wich means
the do just ok at real-time playback but kick in the Cosmic Overdrive
in host file render mode. So rendering a mix to a stereo file on the
disc can take half an hour!!!! Well, I'm human too so I don't mind a
little break - I keep several layers of optional "downtime fill-up
activity strategies" handy.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com