Subject: Re: Boomerang 3 midi sync
From: torbenscharling@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:46:27 +0200
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I'm pretty disappointed, that there is no news/status updates on the "expected" midi sync if the rang lll. I have not yet emptied my empty bank account for the side car, and unless there is hope for this feature in the fall, I'm afraid I've chosen the wrong pedal(s).

So, I'm gonna look into what other, better alternatives are out there, and probably go the laptop (mac) route with a midi controller pedal, or s multi effect board with built in looping.

Thing is, everything will be so much simpler for me, if the loops are automatically quantisized or atleast synced to a specific bpm, as I work a lot with delays as well as looping at the same time, and those need to ne synced up....,

A tiny bit frustrated. I still think its a great pedal though.

Best Regards