Re: Boomerang 3 midi sync

Sorry I didn't even see Gareth's first message, which, if recent news
(they do sound similar to the ones we got back in spring), is a nice
update to the status.

Though I'm still not sure how long those enhancements are gonna take,
before they release it, and how long I'll be able to wait for it.
Would be super cool to get a beta, but I don't wanna unnecessarily bug
them with emails about midi sync, as it seems some of you guys keep up
nicely on this topic for us :)

--
De Bedste Hilsner / Best Regards

Torben Scharling - Mobile: +45 61 66 60 09 - e-mail: ts@torbenscharling.com