Re: How often do you listen to your own music?

I listen to my own CD until I get sick of it :) but after a while, the
feeling goes
away, and I enjoy listening to my own music. I like all electronic music,
and compared to many
electronic music artists, I'm just an amateur with a keyboard, a computer
and a microphone.
Tyler Z