Re: How often do you listen to your own music?,

this summer i haven't listened to much of my music.
early summer i did get out some of myold stuff from like 10 yrs ago and listened...
whew i thought the stuff was CRAP (mostly)...
and i haven't recorded anything in awhile...been trying to decide on my setup and debating a purchase...
but in the last week w/ the adding of my old DL8 to my setup again, i may start...
during the school yr when i was working, i did a lot of recording stuff to my little handheld tascam recorder
and listen to the stuff nonstop before work....it's all the stuff up on my soundclick page...mostly short loop
improvs....
although i do think listening tothe old stuff is good...for me it shows that i think i've grown and changed...

i should add that also at the beginning of the summer i rewatched one of my old vids that i made for
our local Public Access tv (stuff from 04-05), it was my 4 space rack years-my budget david torn setup i called it...i will
say that there were sounds i was getting that i can't duplicate anymore just based on the gear....that was
a surprise...and at time i do miss that setup....but onwards and upwards hopefully...oh well...
s---