My Last UK Show...

Thanks to everyone on this list who's helped me so much, dragging me onto the Internet to jam and perform live.  I did the last UK Audio Tarot Bone Throw - losing audio near the end was somehow appropriate.  Have come to not like the EMU 1212M very much at all, and am looking forward to the laptop nerve center for the rack unit-to-be.  All is being dismantled for the move tomorrow, hopefully the settlement and I can escape back to the USA.

In the meantime please enjoy this latest item, along with the others done recently.  I think the last month has yielded some of the best shows of the past three years.

End Threshold

Revelation Pass

Mystery Devotion

What Is The Death Of Time?