Suggestion: the creation of a tape-themed mailing list

Hello! For those of you who use tape and tape looping (including cassette
tapes), I have a great
idea: Let's set up a website and mailing list dedicated to people who
convert tapes (both audio and
video) into digital format. Or any analogue format into digital. Let's
call the site
Tapeville. But before I set it up, I need to know who would like a
resource like that. All about converting
tape into digital. There's more than one way to convert a tape. This would
not be just about looping; people who send
radio show episodes to radio archivers, or people who get rid of all their
old tapes, but convert them
to digital before throwing them away.
Tyler Z