Re: New discovery on EDP!!!

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
mark francombe wrote:

Its NOT working exactly as I thought it did on EDP... but SORT OF... If

May be slight differences, but the essentials of going back through loop memory should be the same.

OK thats good to know, I felt like there was a difference, but as I was not A/B testing, I couldnt be very scientific about it.

Remember LongPress and ShortPress will do somewhat different things too.

Yes of course, but since Loop1V isnt the only difference that short press only undos FROM your foot down, UNTILL the end of loop, wheras Long Press takes away the whole layer? Is there more to it than that?

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com