Re: a life well-lived

Sad to hear about Gerald Kearby. Liquid Audio was a great vision and I
had some exciting contact with the company by the late nineties as I
was writing a book on the subject of Internet Music. Gerald's
co-workers Brad and Tammy especially come to mind helping me in a very
nice way. Tammy argued that I should write in English but I decided to
go with Swedish to bring in future guest lecturer gigs at the Swedish
universities. Not a too big market for Swedish books though, so maybe
she was right...

I did not know about the offer they got from Apple. But looking back
today my take is that Apple copied a lot of the original Liquid Audio
ideas, but with a bit more focus on the music consumer and a system
less favorabel for musicians, artists and composers.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen