Re: A question for computer programmers

kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com schrieb:
On conference calls sometimes combinations of unmuted lines and latency causes loops. Our company is spread out and uses teleconferences so much that the issue never arises now -- I guess they worked out some of the glitches.
This is fantastic! I have these colleagues who a) are in India (and their English sounds accordingly) and b) have that problem with latency and local feedback on conference calls. Every weekly conference call turns into an Asian Dub Foundation.

         Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs