Re: Anyone here never livelooped?

This has been hashed over many times, but since we're here I actually don't
like the terms "live looping" and "studio looping".  More accurate terms
for
those are "real-time looping" and.....this one is harder but let's call it
"workstation looping" or "cut and paste looping".

Real-time looping can be performed in front of a live audience, or in the
studio.

Cut and paste looping is never done in front of an audience, or at least
not one
that is being entertained.

So when Tyler asks has anyone NEVER livelooped, I think he means
do you ONLY do cut and paste arrangements in a DAW, as most
pop musicians (or more accurately their producers) do.

Jeff