Re: best desktop guitar midi interface?

If I had the shekels this is what i would get:
 The String port is the only available stand alone option on the market  that i know of right now that is strictly an interface. I would also get a soft step to control it.
 I would also set aside enough time to learn  both units incredibly deep architecture, a month in hawaii would work.
 I would also get  a Vienna String Suite among other things , cause i loves me some strings, and of course i would need to buy a laptop with enough fire power to make it go
 I would get a carbon fiber case for my RMC equiped flamenco guitar so I could tour the world as
 Bill n Strings.
 on second thought I'll just keep playing with the gear I have:-)
Bill