RE: ambient musician Imogen Heap releases special musical gadget that can be used for live looping

Here's a funny loop-related story. In March of 2010, I heard about Imogen
from a friend of
mine, and she and I started listening together. She had been a Heap fan
since a year before I became one.
The new Ellipse album was unbelievable. I then heard about a remix of
Imogen Heap, a song
by Jason Derulo titled "Whatcha Say." Part of the Heap song was looped in
that song, and that's how
we became loop fans. Because of a pop song by Jason Derulo with loops in
it. I would have never
guessed that Imogen Heap herself used loops (even though that now that I
am aware of that, I think I
hear some). A year and a half later, we discovered tape looping, which we
thought sounded cool. In
February 2012, I Googled tape looping, and found Looper's Delight, which
was touted as a
site for anyone who uses any kinds of loops. I showed no interest in live
looping until a
couple of days after subscribing to the list, I found the live stuff
amazing. I still need to look over the
pros and cons of different live looping devices. So I joined as an
Audacity / Studio
Recorder / Sound Forge ... generic audio editing software looping and
electronic music
artist with a Yamaha keyboard.
Tyler Z