Re: Heard live-looper Shannon Haydn in Indy

Who cares about Dids or Dads - just search out any KB YoutTube video
and you will see she's always been great! Music doesn't get less good
the date it becomes history. Every time I hear her old stuff it amazes
me how good it is, since here artist image (photos, album covers and
stuff)  would not precisely hint that way ;-)

Per