Re: Heard live-looper Shannon Haydn in Indy

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Who cares about Dids or Dads - just search out any KB YoutTube video
and you will see she's always been great!

I dont have anything against her per se, and she IS/was GREAT, in someone elses taste than my own. I can hear great-ness in Maddona, Jeff Beck, Genesis, Green Day, millions!! But its just doesnt match my own tastes I guess.
Hell if shes good enough for John Lydon (yes he is a self confessed BIG FAN of KB - check you tube for his quotes on the matter) then she must be good!

Music doesn't get less good
the date it becomes history.

Of course not, my fave music is 30 years old! But style-wise, she is more aligned with my Dads taste in music than mine.

Every time I hear her old stuff it amazes
me how good it is, since here artist image (photos, album covers and
stuff)  would not precisely hint that way ;-)

Thats just 80s image, we all looked pretty ridiculous back then, eh Per?
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/228732_6291280068_5056_n.jpg

YIKES!

;-)

Anyway, I think we all agree that this Shannon Haydn is one to watch! She going places, mark my words!

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com