Re: Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

Hear Hear, Mark.  Your post made me realize how this convo is sort of disappointing me…

some information might be helpful, however…

from my friend, Jesse Sheidlower, who is the American editor for the Oxford English dictionary, came this book…

http://www.amazon.com/The-F-Word-Jesse-Sheidlower/dp/0195393112

free speech, y'all.  It's being eroded all the time.  Kim's spirit indeed lives on in the self-policing nature of the list, no matter what this or that might feel inappropriate to any one of us.  For that I'm thankful.

Cheers, all.

Todd