Re: Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

Reminds me of a few years back, at the sawmill. I'd drop or break something and emphatically declare, "LICK!! SUCK!!! sometimes with a BITE!!!" The people around me would chuckle and say, "Bigrig, that's gotta be a cuss word what with the way you said it". They were right of course.
rig

From: todd reynolds <toddreyn@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

We all are fucktards. Yes that rhymes with tune yards. No relation.

On Aug 21, 2012 1:19 PM, "Sylvain Poitras" <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
>>You textile container, (or stack of ) fecal matter

Are you implying that bag is an inappropriate word to use on this forum?

Sylvain

Skip the rest of this message if you don't want to read the F-word.

* * *

You were warned!

Going the other way from political correctness, a friend and I wrote
some poetry a couple years ago by combining swear words and "normal"
terms in unusual ways.  The inspiration was the usual combination of
"shit" and 'load" to form such wonderful expressions  as "That was a
shit load of fun" or "that's a load of shit".

Along with less memorable contenders, the foulest thing we came up
with was "fuck bucket".  I personally think this is hilarious.
Potential phrases include: "That's a fuck bucket of fun" or "one last
kick at the old fuck bucket".  You could also have a "fuck bucket
list" (things to do while you can still fuck or people you want to
fuck before you die).