SongStarter - New Software Based on Live Looping

Hi Loopers,

I've been working on a new software application called SongStarter
that aims to be a music brainstorming environment. It's a tool to help
you get musical ideas out of your head as quickly as possible with
zero setup (sometimes DAWs can be overkill and slow if you just want
to jam something out quickly).

I think you guys might be interested in SongStarter because it's based
on a live looping workflow. In SongStarter, you build up melodies by
recording into a live looper and copying the loops into groups. As you
guys know, it's pretty easy and fun to build up interesting stuff if
you're layering loops on top of each other, and I'm a big fan of this
approach.

The key difference between SongStarter and the loopers that you're
already using is that SongStarter also captures MIDI data for what's
recorded in it. (Right now, you can only record with the built-in
software instruments though.) When you're done layering up a bunch of
loops, you can drag and drop a multi-track MIDI file out and throw it
into your DAW to continue producing your song.

You can check it out and download it here today:
http://www.oscillicious.com/songstarter

We've got a free beta out right now to help us gather feedback, so
you've got a few minutes to play around, I think you'll have fun with
it and would like to hear your thoughts! Any comments and feedback
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Albert

--
Albert Santoni
Lead Developer | Oscillicious

Bring new life to classic sounds with SodaSynth VST / AU:
http://www.oscillicious.com/sodasynth

Slice beats faster with BeatCleaver:
http://www.oscillicious.com/beatcleaver