From: simpliflying@gmail.com
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Octatrack vs Ableton Live quick help
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:53:40 +0000

@ Anders:
I like your track :)
I can suppose there was a previous thinking and rehearsing? I mean, that can't be 100% jam/improvisation, right? And, did you have prerecorded samples or all the sounds are created in real time?

In this moment as you can see on my link with my experiments few mails ago, I also do some slow loops. And I will always do.
But I also would like things a bit more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y4bZaLMsIQ&feature=related
Ok, not LIKE this, because I would create my own samples in real time on stage, and I will use a lot my voice for that. Still, yes, I am obsessed with techno/minimal/electro in this moment.
And, believe me, you can NOT do that with a Boomerang.

About the OT, can you please be a bit more specific about "looper and recorder"? Recorder is a function of the Octa or an external tool? I have not clear this of re-sampling to a recorder to trig the loop on the sequencer.

Thanks