Live Fretless Bass Improvisation Looper Jam & Chroma Key test

Hey guys, haven't been that active here, but I do check and read posts regularly!

Here's a little contribution from me, a one take, pure improvisation fretless 5-string electrical bass jam. I use the Rang III as you can see. Man I hope I can afford that Side Car for it soon, and that the official midi sync software get released soon :S Haven't spent much time with the Rang yet (also my first looper), so this is a rather simple and plain groove - not to take anything away from simple music.

The purpose of this video, was for me to test out my new fully covered chroma key green screen studio, that I recently finished building. Need to work on the lighting, so the chroma key artifacts doesn't show as much. Many lessons are learned after posting the video. Things look and work different on YouTube, than on the timeline. Also just the whole fact of video recording yourself, can teach you a lot. Anyway hope some of you find it interesting, for what it is... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t0dEtS92iU&hd=1