Re: Fripp news

Some nice info in here about the biz! This thread is one of the things i love about LD. Would be interesting to dig deeper into some of these topic. For instance, "the future of the independent recording artist" - I'm sure some of you guys have a thing or two to say about that topic, that the rest of us would love to hear. So we don't have to make the same mistakes, or go ahead with an out-dated "business model". It could potentially be a big problem, that a lot of us that have grown up right in between the good times of cd sales, and then the emerging market of "free sharing" and digital file formats - that we may tend to think and act way too old fashioned, and be surpassed by the younger generation that grows up with the fact, that in order to make money in music, selling a cd or doing a show might not be the best idea, if money is what you're going for...